Autumn in New York City Bucket List
Autumn is officially here and I couldn’t be more excited for the crisp air, cool breeze, Fall leaves, Halloween decor and pumpkin spice everything!!! Eeeek!
I truly love this time of year…and what better season than Autumn to be taking a trip to New York City!?!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. It is no additional cost to you and I cross my heart I only recommend products/deals that will help you get the most out of your travel experience.
Autumn in New York City Bucket List:
1. Picnic on The Great Lawn in Central Park.
2. Explore Chelsea Market.
3. Bike across the Brooklyn Bridge and photograph the skyline.
4. Hot dog from Grey’s Papaya on the Upper West Side.
5. Visit one of the many NYC museums.
6. Unique Bar/Lounge. My pick for Autumn in New York City is the Halloween themed and Tim Burton inspired Beetle House in the East Village.
7. Purchase new Scarf from Unique Thrift Store.
8. Bagel and Coffee. I’ve read the Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel from Murray’s Bagels in Chelsea is amazing!
9. Walk the High-Line. I’ve been before and it was breathtakingly beautiful. During October telescopes are set up along the High-Line every Tuesday night from sunset until 11pm for stargazing.
10. Dylan’s Candy Bar on the Upper East Side. A NY institution that has appeared on shows such as Gossip Girl and Cake Boss. I mean who doesn’t love a candy selection of over 7,000 varieties from around the world!?!
11. Find the “Hidden Waterfall” in Greenacre Park near Rockefeller Center.
12. See the view from Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center.
13. Purchase a New Coffee Cup. Aside from my coffee addiction I collect mugs from all my travels.
14. Brownie from Fat Witch Bakery.
15. Pictures of the Fall Foliage all over the city.
Bonus: Autumn in New York City Bucket List would not be complete without adding the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade!!
There is a time of year in New York when,even before the first leaf falls,you feel the seasons click. – Carrie Bradshaw