10 Must-Have Flight Essentials
I love getting ready to “take off” on a new adventure!! (pun intended)
I enjoy all modes of transportation while traveling…each has its own pros and cons of course…but I prefer to fly.
The funny flight attendants, in-flight drinks, meeting new people along the way…it’s all part of the experience for me.
Another thing I love is making lists. I do. I’m forgetful.
If I don’t make a list I forget it…and when I’m traveling this is no different.
Over the past few years of traveling solo and/or with friends and family, I’ve made extensive lists for flying essentials and have narrowed it down (remember I am a minimalist traveler) to just the essentials.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. It is at no additional cost to you and I cross my heart I only recommend products & deals that will help you get the most out of your travel experience.
10 Must-Have Flight Essentials:
Medicine/First Aid Kit
- Keep it simple:
- I bring an empty Brita 20 Ounce Sports Water Bottle through security and fill it once I’ve found my gate# and waiting area.
- I bring this mostly for take-off and landing to help my ears pop…but it also comes in handy when feeling nauseous.
Headphones & iPhone
- With my In-Flight playlist ready to go!
- Pretzels mixed with M&Ms and Cashews are my go-to travel snack.
– Hydration Lock by ChapStick© (Vanilla Creme)
Travel Pillow & Eye Mask
- Inflatable Neck Pillow for easy adjustment.
- The ultimate must:
- Easy to remove Shoes- The Skechers Go Walk slip-on walking shoes are my go-to travel shoe.
- Scarf/Light Jacket
What are your must-have flight essentials??
Leave a comment below!!!