5 Reasons to Purchase Disney’s Memory Maker
What is Disney’s Memory Maker??
It is an incredible Disney PhotoPass Package that you can purchase prior to your trip(at least 3 days prior), during your stay, or up to 45 days after your first picture is taken. This magical Memory Maker package allows you to download all of the PhotoPass photos taken by Disney’s Photographers during your Disney Vacation!!
An added bonus…everyone in your group can be in the picture at once!! 😆
Not only is the Memory Maker a smart investment toward your Disney vacation…you will truly cherish the memories for years to come.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. It is no additional cost to you and I cross my heart I only recommend products & deals that will help you get the most out of your Disney experience.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to Purchase Disney’s Memory Maker:
You can add digital borders, stickers, Disney characters, location selections(Magic Kingdom, Disney Springs, attractions, etc…), and more to your pics.
It was awesome to be able to add Holiday Borders, such as this one, to our December 2017 Holiday Photos!!
#4.) Professional Disney PhotoPass Photographers
Wherever you see a Disney PhotoPass Photographer standing stop and get a pic!! It is so convenient to have a professional at your fingertips in such a magical place like Disney!
The PhotoPass Photographers are usually very easy to spot, most are wearing a Khaki Vest with a patch that says PhotoPass Photographer.
PhotoPass Locations are located on all of the Park Guide Maps…look in the legend for the symbol of a camera on a tripod.
#3.) Unlimited Photo Downloads
Yes, you read that right!
You get unlimited photo downloads of all the pictures taken by Disney’s Photo Pass Photographers. These include attraction photos, character pics, magic shots and more!!!
Pictures expire 45 days from the first day they were taken…so don’t forget to download all of your pics as soon as you get home from your trip!!
#2.) Attraction, Dining, and Character Photos
Attraction Locations Included:
- 7 Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
- Test Track
- Expedition Everest
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
Character Experience Locations Included:
- All Character Meet and Greets!!
Dining Locations Included:
- Be Our Guest (Dinner)
- 1900 Park Fare
- Ohana (Breakfast)
- Chef Mickey’s
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Tusker House (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
These are just to name a few…changes occur constantly at Disney and this will be updated periodically.
Magic Bands are required for select attraction videos.
#1.) Magic Shots
I love these extra magical Magic Shots that Disney is doing to the pictures. All you have to do is locate a PhotoPass Photographer and ask for a “Magic Shot”… the photographer will then have you pose a certain way, and later Disney fairies add in an awesome Disney character and/or prop into your photo.
Talk about magical!
I try to ask for these at as many locations as I can. As you can see above Tinker Bell was added into one of my April 2016 Disney pics, and the balloons were added in front of Spaceship Earth making us looking as if we were being carried up, up and away!!!
Be sure to check out my post The 411 on Disney’s Magic Shots for more magic shot options.
Additional Info on Disney’s Memory Maker:
- You can purchase the Memory Maker Package directly through the My Disney Experience App, on the Official Disney Website, at all Disney Resorts, Disney Parks, and other select locations.
- Includes Everyone in your group that is linked to your family and friends account.
- Pictures expire 45 days from the first day they were taken…so don’t forget to download all of your pics as soon as you get home from your trip!!
- Price: *Before Arrival Date: $169.99 (must purchase 3+ days before arrival to be included). *After Arrival Date: $199.99. These prices are for the entire length of your trip. Disney does offer a 1 Day Memory Maker Package for $59.99, or you can purchase individual pictures for $15 each.
What is your favorite thing about Disney’s Memory Maker Package?? Leave a comment below!!!
Enjoy Your Magical Adventure!!
All pictures included in this post were taken by ©Disney PhotoPass Photographers and were also included in the purchase of my Disney’s Memory Maker Package.