From the stunning topiaries to the outdoor kitchens, Epcot knows how to welcome spring with open arms!
With the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in full swing at Disney World, I thought I would take this opportunity to show off what an amazing time we had while attending this gorgeous festival, and to tell you how you can get the most out of this year’s Flower and Garden Festival!
How to Get the Most Out of Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival:
First things first: grab a park map and times guide as soon as you enter the park.
These will not only help guide you through your day at Epcot, but will also inform you of show times, character appearances, entertainment hours, and more!
Flower and Garden Festival Passport
You will also want to pick up one of these awesome Garden Passports from the Festival Center, Festival Merchandise locations, the Garden areas, or at any of the 13 Outdoor Kitchen locations.
This little bad-boy is the key to the kingdom if you will.
It is a guide to everything that I will mention below and is a really fun souvenir to help you get the most out of the Flower and Garden Festival.
The Garden Passport stickers mark each destination you visit at the festival!
It makes it feel like a scavenger hunt, which I absolutely loved!
Limited edition shirts, hats, Mickey ears, mugs, cups, canvas bags, backpacks, pin trading, stuff for your garden(of course), plus so much more merchandise with the Epcot Flower and Garden Logo are available during this special event.
Some of the Pins for this event are Limited Release, which means only a certain amount was made and once they sell out they are gone. If you are a pin collector, like me, you’re gonna want to get these pins as soon as you get to the park.
Flower and Garden Gift Card: Flower and Garden gift cards are available at any Festival Merchandise location. Just load money ($15.00 minimum) onto the card and conveniently pay for food, merchandise, and more. The card has a convenient wristband and is also scratch and sniff!! The 2017 gift card smelled like oranges!
Character Meet and Greet
Your Times Guide will show you the times you can meet all of your favorite characters, and your guide map will show you the location of where you can find them.
The newest characters Baymax from Big Hero 6 and Joy&Sadness from Inside Out were introduced in 2016, along with longtime favorites such as Snow White in the Germany Pavilion, Belle in France, and Aladdin&Jasmine in Morocco…just to name a few.
During the Flower and Garden Festival, you can find fresh farm-to-table selections. Located in pop-up outdoor kitchens throughout World Showcase….these are an absolute must!
2021 Outdoor Kitchens: (updated each festival year)
- Pineapple Promenade located in Showcase Plaza
- Jardin de Fiestas located in the Mexico Pavilion
- Lotus House located in the China Pavilion
- Bauernmarkt: Farmers Market located in the Germany Pavilion
- Primavera Kitchen located in the Italy Pavilion
- Citrus Bloom located in Showcase Plaza
- Flavor Full Kitchen by Advent Health located in Showcase Plaza
- Hanami located in the Japan Pavilion
- Taste of Marrakesh located in the Morocco Pavilion
- Fleur de Lys located in the France Pavilion
- La Isla Fresca located in Showcase Plaza
- Cider House located in the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Magnolia Terrace
- Trowel & Trellis located in Showcase Plaza
- Northern Bloom located in the Canada Pavilion
- The Honey Bee-stro located in Showcase Plaza
Related Article: Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens for 2021
Topiary Displays and Gardens
The horticulturists at Disney create one-of-a-kind artwork by changing everyday shrubbery and flowers into your favorite Disney Characters.
With over 100+ topiaries to see around Epcot, your best bet is to use your Garden Passport as your guide.
It’s a lot of fun to check off each topiary one by one as you see them!
The following topiaries are a mix of pictures I took from previous Flower and Garden Festivals. Some of these topiaries change year-to-year, and Epcot always adds to these!
Both Hook and Tick-Tock Croc make a yearly appearance!
At night the topiaries and garden displays are illuminated…
and quite a sight to see…
There are also stunning garden displays set up around the park.
You can also check these off inside your Garden Passport, as well as use your Park Map to find them.
Related Article: Spring at Disney World Bucket List
During the Flower and Garden Festival, Epcot hosts a Garden Rocks Concert Series.
Every Friday – Monday at 5:30, 6:45, and 8:00 PM, a different “throwback” band performs on the Garden Stage. Located in the America Gardens Theater.
Bands from previous Concert Series include Blood, Sweat and Tears, the Plain White T’s, and Berlin.
Check your Times Guide for more info.
- The 2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival starts March 3rd and ends July 5th, 2021.
- The price for this Special Event is included in the price of admission to Epcot. Price is $109.00 plus tax, for Adults 10+. (Prices subject to change)
- Be sure to Follow the Symbols on your Park Guide to get the most out of your Epcot Flower and Garden experience!
Enjoy Your Magical Adventure!!!
Love this Article?!
Save it for Later: