Autumn in New York City Bucket List
Autumn is officially here and I couldn’t be more excited about the crisp air, cool breeze, fall leaves, Halloween decor, and pumpkin spice everything!!!
I truly love this time of year…
and what better season than Autumn to take a trip to New York City?!?
There is a time of year in New York when,even before the first leaf falls,you feel the seasons click. – Carrie Bradshaw
Autumn in New York City Bucket List:
- Picnic on The Great Lawn in Central Park.
- Explore Chelsea Market.
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and Photograph the Skyline.
- Hot dog from Grey’s Papaya on the Upper West Side.
- Visit one of the many NYC Museums.
- Try out a Unique Bar/Lounge. My pick for Autumn in New York City is the Halloween themed and the Tim Burton inspired Beetle House in the East Village.
- For my fun-filled review of Beetle House Click Here
- Purchase new Scarf from a Manhattan Thrift Store.
- Bagel and Coffee. I’ve read the Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel from Murray’s Bagels in Chelsea is amazing!
- Walk the High-Line. I’ve been before and it was breathtakingly beautiful. During October telescopes are set up along the High-Line every Tuesday night from sunset until 11 pm for stargazing.
- Dylan’s Candy Bar on the Upper East Side is an institution that has appeared on shows such as Gossip Girl and Cake Boss. I mean who doesn’t love a candy selection of over 7,000 varieties from around the world!?!
- Find the “Hidden Waterfall” in Greenacre Park near Rockefeller Center.
- See the New York Skyline. I’ve taken in the views from the Brooklyn Bridge, Top of the Rock and the Empire State Building. The skyline is stunning wherever you can see it.
- Purchase a New Coffee Cup. I collect mugs from all my travels, it has nothing to do with my coffee addiction…fingers crossed. 😆
- Brownie from Fat Witch Bakery.
- Pictures of the Fall Foliage from All Over the City.
Bonus: An Autumn in New York City Bucket List would not be complete without adding the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade!! I really hope to see it one day!
Click Here to check out my October in New York Trip!